Supervising Registered Nurse III (ISP)
$130,488 – $163,428 annual salary
Do you want a stable job that comes with all of the benefits of State employment? California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking an experienced and skilled CA-licensed Nurse Manager to join us at Ironwood State Prison, located in Blythe, near the Arizona border. Here, you will oversee nursing operations and lead a team of staff dedicated to providing quality primary medical care.
In this key role you will be responsible for:
· Planning, assigning, supervising, and evaluating the work of assigned staff, including nurse managers
· Receiving, disseminating, and implementing policies and procedures
· Setting goals for self and staff, ensuring the continuity of patient care
To thrive in this role, you must have:
· Four years of registered nursing experience (within the last ten years) in a licensed general acute care hospital, two years of which must have been in an administrative or supervisory capacity.
· A BSN or MSN may be substituted for one year of general acute care hospital experience.
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
· Bonus for those new to State Service
· Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
· State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
· Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
· And much more
To apply online, please visit: https://cphcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5613949&user_id=