Licensed Clinical Psychologist (CMF)
$122,184 – $136,404 annual salary (Licensed)
As a Clinical Psychologist with California Correctional Health Care Services, you’ll work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of mental health clinicians committed to providing optimal care, promoting patients’ successful reintegration into society, and reducing recidivism.
In this key position, you will:
· Provide psychological assessment and treatment, crisis intervention, and discharge planning
· Participate in committee work, interdisciplinary team conferences, and meetings
· Prepare comprehensive patient reports
To thrive in this role, you must have a valid CA license and PsyD or PhD. In return for your efforts, we provide all of the benefits and stability that come with State employment, including:
· 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
· State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
· Generous paid vacation and holiday schedule
· 401(k) and 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
· Paid CEU with paid time off to attend
· And much more
We currently have opportunities at California Medical Facility, located between San Francisco and Sacramento near family-friendly Vacaville.
Visit https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5619235&user_id= to apply online.