We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future.
Financial Analyst II focused on sound financial ERP report writing verified to the general ledger. Supporting financial data aspects of proposals and programs. Providing critical data analytics used in pricing, product and program cost accounting, gross margin analysis, revenue recognition. Leveraging data modeling techniques and technologies. Assist with monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Support financial analysis of business decisions.
- Implement and maintain robust data analytics and business intelligence applications
- Prepare ad-hoc report and analysis for management.
- Budgets/forecasts for Business Area(s). Variance analysis.
- Collect and enter financial and other performance data (KPIs).
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Operate in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Sound technical skills and an ability to work both at a details level and higher review level.
- Strong presentation and mentoring skills.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained.
- Manufacturing experience advantageous.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of finance experience that includes work with data analytics and reporting (SQL, R, Python, Power BI)
- If candidate has a Master’s degree, then a minimum of 1 year of finance experience that includes data analytics and reporting will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Mathematics
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Proven analytics and computer language skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented with the ability to balance tasks and team/individual needs to achieve desired outcomes
- Interest in the Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office™ products – Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point, Project
- Proficient in data analytics and reporting skills – SQL, R, Python, Power BI
- Advanced data manipulation skills
- Advanced exploratory data analysis skills
Salary range: $62,500-82,000
Applicable pay within the posted range may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, geographical location, job function of the position, education, and experience of the successful candidate.
Benefits Information: www.cobhamrecruits.com (login: Recruit / password: benefits1)