Job Summary: The Marketing Intern will focus on concepting, storyboarding, writing, editing, sound, graphic and typography design of films for external consumption by our customers.
Scope of Projects:
· Creating films – quickly and efficiently – that explain Byrne products, systems, installation instructions, benefits and purchasing processes to our customers.
Experience and General Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe After Effects
· Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro
· Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
· Proficient in Adobe InDesign
· Understanding of Outlook
· Must be comfortable using or directing a camera and an accomplished editor.
· A reel that shows the breadth and scope of work you have created.
· The ideal candidate is pursuing or has received a degree in filmmaking
· Candidates should be entering their senior year or enrolled in a graduate program.
· An Oscar or Emmy Award will help, but neither are necessary to secure the internship.
Internship Details & Schedule: This is a paid onsite internship to be completed over the winter of 2021-2022. The timetable of this internship is flexible, depending upon candidate needs. Candidates that are seeking full-time employment upon graduation are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee may be regularly required to talk or listen, stand, walk, sit, stoop, crawl and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressful situations. Prolonged sitting, typing and lifting up to 20 pounds.