The Project Assistant role is a two-year position supporting attorneys in the Dispute Resolution
department with a focus on White Collar Defense & Government Investigations. This position is an
opportunity for individuals interested in law school or becoming a Paralegal to gain law firm experience.
- Assist with administrative tasks, including filing, scanning, printing, and organization of
- documents and information.
- Assist with document collection, production, organization, and management.
- Assist case teams with routine preparations depositions, trials and hearings, including the
- assembly of witness files, reference binders, timelines and other demonstrative exhibits for use in
- Conduct specialized legal research projects.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Record of strong academic achievement.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
Brown Rudnick LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer