Bright Horizons is hiring Certified Teachers exclusively for our Back-Up Care centers in the Manhattan area!
We are currently offering a $1500 Hiring Incentive for Certified NYS Teachers.
What sets our Back-Up Care Centers apart?
- Unique schedule opportunities
- Professional Growth/Career Path
- State-of-the-art Centers
- Ability to support families in their time of need
Bright Horizons is the leader in the most important trend in work-site child care – providing solutions that meet emergency child care needs and offer flexible child care arrangements for travel, conferences, school vacations, and inclement weather days. Back-up child care supplements families’ regular child care arrangements. As our backup centers are designed to meet the changing needs of working families, an individual child may attend one day per month, every day of spring break, or more frequently. Our teachers ensure that regardless of how many days children are in our care, they are welcomed enthusiastically, engage in a high-quality curriculum, and have their individual needs met.
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least 1 year of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, Associates or Bachelors Degree in ECE is required
- NYS Teaching Certification (B-2, N-6, 1-6, Special Education, or Supervisory & Leadership) or study plan eligible is Preferred
Full-time positions are available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. *Benefits may vary dependent upon part-time or full-time status.