Lemberg Children’s Center at Brandeis is a special place where early education programming for children from a few months to seven years is supported by all collaboratively. We play, grow and learn together and value each other and work for social justice and reflective practice.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to working with Head Teacher and others on the team to:
· Plan, develop and implement play-based, inclusive, developmentally appropriate, emergent curriculum;
· Observe, assess and document children’s development and progress using EEC Required scales
· Communicate regularly with families (verbally, online and in writing);
· Maintain a safe developmentally appropriate classroom environment;
· Be supportive and positive with all as you observe and share this work with other leaders here;
· Supervise Brandeis Teaching Assistants;
· Participate in staff meetings & professional development (usually Tuesday evenings).
· Start date: August 16, 2021 (earlier possible)