Rare industry internship experience: Use your Video-Editing, Creative, and Graphics skills, and help humanity!
Brain Power, LLC, is a neuroscience-based tech startup that creates products to help people with brain differences achieve happy self-sufficiency.
The internship will focus on making professional-quality short videos (live and animated), creating marketing materials, and developing printable resources.
You will work closely with the Brain Power team – a dynamic, fun, intelligent group of women and men that have a great time making a big difference.
Overall Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work closely with other design team members
- Create videos and deliverable assets for mock-up of products, social media, or digital marketing
- Balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Be confident as a cross-functional team member
- Work well with critiques and feedback
- Follow the company guidelines and specs
- Work with the team to make sure the product aligns with identity and branding
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help research content for PD courses
- Take scripts from conception to completion
- Create printables
- Edit video projects, including the following tasks:
- Edit raw footage
- Input sound effects
- Create fully animated videos with Vyond
- Generate voiceovers
- Create motion or static graphics and overlays
- Manage media
- Ensure high-quality outputs
Candidates should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Creative thinking to bring ideas to life with technical and artistic perspectives
- A strong eye for visual storytelling
- Ingest directions and elevate the final product
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis in Premiere Pro
- Portfolio submission is required
- Please note that this is a remote internship position and is non-compensated. You will receive academic credit.