Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a boutique class action litigation firm located in midtown Manhattan, seeks a professional and motivated entry-level candidate for the position of Litigation Paralegal for immediate hire.
Working directly with partners and associates, a paralegal is responsible for:
• Assisting in case development, organizing court filings, and aiding in trial preparation, discovery, and motion practice;
• Performing legal and financial research;
• Editing and proofreading documents;
• Communicating with clients; and
• Maintaining calendars and organizing files.
A candidate should possess the following:
• Four-year college degree;
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
• Attention to detail and organizational skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat; and
• A willingness and desire to work significant overtime.
Please send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and current undergraduate transcript (official or unofficial) to Brandon Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., please visit our website or LinkedIn.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.
810 Seventh Avenue, Suite 620
New York, NY 10019