Boosted Biz is a platform that develops web-stores for pro and college athletes to capitalize off their likeness! We work with some of the most notable athletes: John Wall, Terrell Owens, Cappie Pondexter, Booby Gibson, etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a UIUX Intern you will be required to help create and update the aesthetic of our platform as well as other web projects that come up.
You will work on your own time and have the opportunity for your creativity to blossom! We are a fun, welcoming, and innovative company filled with countless of young, sociable employees. Our priority is to allow YOU to showcase your skills while we help you learn and grow simultaneously. We highly value hard work, communication, and trust.
This is an unpaid internship. Students may receive course credit for the internship, and/or staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.
- Creating the UI/UX for our platform
- Creating Designs (Website, Client Stores, New products)
- Enhancing and updating current designs
- All other tasks will be assigned
- Improving designs for our CX
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Design Experience
- Be able to Speak, Read, and Write in the English Language
- Have good verbal and written Communication Skills
- Good attention to every detail
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Proficient Computer Skills: Google drive, excel, any UIUX design tool
- Must have access to editing/ designing software (Not provided by Boosted)
- High School Diploma or any equivalent Education preferred