The Board of Child Care is where you need to be! Enjoy generous vacation and sick time; platinum level medical, dental and vision insurance; free parking and lunches; tuition reimbursement; on the job training and opportunity to earn job specific certifications; 403b matching. To view a summary of employee benefits visit www.boardofchildcare.org/careers. Take a look at the description below and apply through the link.
The Board of Child Care is looking for a One to One Aid.
The One to One Aid will help student with organizational skills and help to support instructional program, field trips, and student activities. The One to One Aid will monitor the student under direct supervision throughout school day and be responsible for documenting behavior of assigned student throughout day.
- Demonstrate knowledge about special needs students and legal constraints.
- Implement appropriate management techniques.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Physically intervene and restrain student, as necessary.
Required Education and Experience
A high school diploma plus two years of experience in education, child care, or related field
- A.A. degree from an accredited college or university in education or a related field or successful related experience and at least 30 credits toward an A.A. degree