Bloccelerate VC is a thesis-driven venture capital fund deploying capital into category-defining companies that build scalable blockchain applications, platforms, and digital assets. Bloccelerate’s thesis is built on the operating assumption that blockchain technology represents the next disruptive force that will generate trillions of dollars worth of value over the next 5-10 years. Our mission is to find and support the best entrepreneurial teams building disruptive companies of the future.
Bloccelerate VC is currently seeking an investment associate intern to serve as a key member of the investment team. As an Investment Associate Intern, you will work directly with investment decision-makers and be exposed to live deals and transactions to enhance your investing acumen.
- Participating in focus area identification exercises
- Scouting, Sourcing, Screening, Vetting and performing due diligence on new companies
- Corresponding with entrepreneurs seeking answers to investment committee questions
- 3 Weekly deal team meetings
- Incorporating Bloccelerate’s value system and investment thesis into your own practice
- Performing market and technical research and completing at least 1 research report
You will be provided access to your own CRM system and a database of leads to work on.
What you’ll learn:
In this internship you will enhance your investment acumen, improve your blockchain literacy, gain insight into VC and start-up funding, grow your network of high-impact companies.
- Available for 15 hrs per week
- Critical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Diligent with attention to detail & ability to follow outlined processes
- Self-Starter who performs well independently
- Strongly Preferred: Knowledge of blockchain technology/industry and investing
- All majors are welcome
Although this internship is unpaid, you will be eligible for school credit & references assuming high-quality work. Interns will also be paid $15.00 for any overtime work, and there are incentive mechanisms in place for finding high-quality companies. Although this fall internship is 10 weeks long, we have a preference for interns that are able to commit themselves to work in the spring.