- Associate Attorney – Full-time – Anchorage *
The Law Office of Blake Fulton Quackenbush is seeking a highly motivated Associate Attorney to work in family law and civil litigation in Anchorage, Alaska.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to problem solve and find solutions to complex problems;
• Proficient knowledge of computer programs (i.e. Adobe, Excel, and Word);
• Experience designing and producing advertisements;
• Must be a member of the Alaska Bar Association (in good standing) or in process of receiving bar exam results;
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner; and
• Prior experience in family law or civil litigation is a plus but not required.
- Supervise and direct mediation sessions, and offer effective legal advice.
- Organize and record all official documents required to file cases.
- Coordinate with staff to prepare an extensive brief on each case that goes to trial.
- Uphold a steady schedule of hearings, court appearances, and conferences.
- Respond to the urgent needs of clients.
- Attend trials and court proceedings.
- Regularly update clients about their cases.
• Paid medical benefits;
• Excellent pay; flexible schedule
• Fun, fast-paced, work environment;
• Career growth opportunity within a rapidly expanding practice;
• Liberal time off with notice; and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year