The Recruiting Coordinator Intern will play a pivotal role within the Talent Acquisition, Contingent Worker Services Recruiting Team by providing administrative support for the CWS Vendor Manager, Recruiters, Temp/Temp to Hire Agencies, Candidates, and Hiring Managers.
Location: Remote anywhere in U.S. Support hours 8-5pm CT
- Organize and confirm virtual, phone, and in-person interviews for Temp/Temp to Hire Agencies, Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Post full-time jobs on multiple job boards and sites, ensuring accurate company branding
- Update applicant tracking system on a regular basis
- Update Smartsheets & Excel spreadsheets with a high degree of accuracy
- Pull reporting and create Excel spreadsheets as requested
- Assist with Recruiting administrative tasks and special projects as needed
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working within Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience working within Smart sheets (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Polished written/verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment is preferred.