Biohabitats is a leading conservation planning, ecological restoration, regenerative design, and construction firm based in Baltimore, MD. Are you a grammar whiz with a graphic sensibility and an eye for detail? We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator to lead and support proposal efforts and coordinate materials and deadlines for proposal submissions to develop, write, and design high-quality finished products.
The ideal candidate will perform well under multiple, tight deadlines while supporting the Proposal Director and our technical staff in a collaborative environment across multiple offices. Previous proposal/marketing experience in the A/E/C or ecology industry is required.
We provide outstanding benefits. Click on ‘Learn about our benefits’ on our Careers page to learn more.
- Lead proposal and presentation production; coordinate materials, qualifications, layout, and final production
- Write, review, and update resumes, project profiles, project lists, web content, etc. and tailor qualifications to the specific opportunities
- Maintain marketing/proposal files and databases, including Deltek Vision
- Research leads and clients
- Maintain brand identity, graphic standards, and templates
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (InDesign required, working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office365 applications
- Proficiency in a CRM Database, preferably Deltek Vision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong graphics aptitude
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
Education: BA in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Design, or related field
Years of experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000 Negotiable and Based-on-Experience
Location: Baltimore, MD
To apply send a cover letter, resume, and work samples in a single PDF not to exceed 5MB.
Biohabitats is a purpose-driven, performance oriented, and values led organization. We are a certified B-Corp™ and Just© Organization, meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. To ensure that you will thrive at Biohabitats, we highly encourage you to review our Mission, Values, and Approach before applying.