Berdon is consistently ranked by trade and consumer publications among the nation’s top accounting and advisory firms. With more than 400 professionals and staff, clients access specialized expertise and dedicated service teams advising on nearly every aspect of a business at any stage of development—from startup, through growth, diversification, and succession.
The marketing team of Berdon LLP, a top accounting and business advisory firm, has a part-time opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy intern. We’re looking for an upbeat individual who has a strong work ethic, is a dependable team player, and enjoys multitasking in a fast-paced environment. You’ll see and learn how a marketing team operates within the professional services industry. Ideally, we would like someone to work 15-20 hours a week. This is a paid internship in a hybrid workplace (remote and in-office).
- Assist with maintaining the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) database, LexisNexis InterAction.
- Prepare research on prospective clients and other new business opportunities.
- Prepare briefing materials (brochures, Partner/Principal biographies, etc.) and maintain inventory of promotional items/giveaways.
- Assist with social media, internal communications, and other content distribution.
- Support the marketing team with preparation for upcoming events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- CRM or other database/data entry experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.