Beacon Global Strategies is seeking an Analyst based in our Washington, DC office. Our firm provides strategic guidance to top multinational companies and leading industry disruptors in the areas of National Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, Cyber Security, and Foreign Policy.
We believe in a hands-on approach to achieving results, and this is reflected in our team structure. Analysts can expect to support client engagements by working directly with our team members from the Associate level all the way up to our Partners.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are working toward an MBA or Master’s degree in International Affairs or a related field. The ideal candidate commands a strong understanding of the current global geopolitical environment and economic climate.
• Support Associates and VPs in industry, political, and economic research
• Research and help draft memos, reports, and briefing materials for clients
• Track specific events and policies that impact client interests
• Provide general support for client engagements
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Outstanding research and writing skills
• Self-starter and ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Analytical expertise in U.S. and global political and economic systems
• Strong attention to detail and ability to excel under tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications
• Team player with eagerness for professional development
Analysts are expected to commit 20-30 hours a week. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.