What you’ll do
Our two-year Global Risk Analyst development program offers you a challenging and valuable role to start your career within Global Risk Management.
This program offers you a unique combination of learning opportunities through experience, education and exposure. We believe in learning by doing. Experiential components include critical projects, risk related initiatives and hands-on work to help build the capabilities and competencies you need to be successful in our business and the company.
You will receive a formal education plan and have opportunities to learn alongside all Global Risk program participants, as well as specialized learning with members of the Risk portion of the program. Structured learning focuses on technical, leadership and behavioral skills. Training is delivered in a variety of methods, including in-person, web based/virtual and self-directed options via our Bank of America learning portal.
Exposure to peers and senior leaders who can coach and guide you on potential future roles is another critical development area. Throughout the program, you will have recurring opportunities to meet with and be mentored by senior leaders of the Global Risk organization, Alumni of the program and engage with current participants – all who have the same goal of supporting you as you launch your career.
You will be provided with the opportunity to work on various tasks necessary for the management of our eight types of risk—strategic, market, credit, compliance, liquidity, operational, reputational, and climate risk—as you build a strong platform to launch your career. Our culture of accountability and compliance requires that all employees comply with all relevant laws, regulations, ethical standards and internal policies and procedures
Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing emerging risk assessments, credit risk scenario analysis, as well as risk modeling
- Management of specialist projects and processes related to risk management
- Supporting a business to establish risk management policies, limits, standards, controls, metrics and thresholds
- Promoting a culture across the company where risk management is embraced as vital to achieving responsible growth
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 and June 2022
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Studies in the area of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Public Policy (or related field), etc. are preferred
- Strong academics and technical skills in Microsoft Office applications should be accompanied by proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem-solving & analytical skills, communication & professional presence and judgment & risk management
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.