Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program 2022
Are you interested in exploring the financial advisor career path?
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most – whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. With this in mind, we are looking to develop the next generation of Financial Advisors —those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better.
If you are an individual who is passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals, join Bank of America’s Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program and begin building the experience needed to best serve our clients. The program offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the Consumer Banking and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management organizations while working with teams and client.
Work with a team of specialists and leaders within a Bank of America Financial Center or Contact Center and become immersed in the banking and investment solutions for mass affluent clients. Interns have a unique opportunity to develop and fine-tune their professional skills by actively engaging with teams, enhancing the overall client experience, and contributing to projects that impact key drivers of business results.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
Work with a team of experienced Merrill financial advisors to learn key aspects of wealth management, including investment and banking products and solutions, relationship building, digital capabilities and client interaction. Interns play a critical role in assisting with business development strategies, sales support, market research, portfolio construction, digital adoption and more.
Training and Development
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events, and mentorship throughout the summer program. Additionally, this internship includes a national curriculum that provides web based learning/technical training and professional development opportunities. As a summer intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conducting product, market, and client research
- Applying your financial acumen to support a variety of projects as required by our clients and business leaders
- Executing in roles such as Client Engagement, Portfolio Review, Relationship Management, Sales & Operations, and more
- Strategic projects focused on sales, research, operations, and client experience
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2022 and June 2023
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- A history of high achievement
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- Confident and engaging presence
- Concise, inspiring communication skills
- A client-focus mentality
- Customer service, client-facing, or sales experience
- Interest in advisory career path
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.