System-Level Validation Engineer position is your opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading companies in hardware security, Smart Edge SoCs for network/systems control, management security systems, and IIoT.
As a part of this team, you will develop next generation capabilities in hardware platform security, and work on industry-standard technologies and develop platforms for forensic security and network security. You will collaborate with software, firmware, DV, FPGA, DFT, SoC integration, and backend teams throughout various stages of platform development and report to the Director of Engineering.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience or coursework and projects in one or more of the following domains: mobile security, cryptography, public key infrastructure, forensic security, IP security, SSL/TLS, computer viruses and malware, network security, trusted security, trusted execution, threat intelligence, IoT security implications, or authentication;
- Knowledge of penetration testing;
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, encryption software, Snort, Sguil, Suricata, Kibana, Metasploit, Nmap, OpenSSL, Setkey;
- Strong expertise with coding/scripting in one or more languages (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell);
- Knowledge of ASIC verification/validation would be a plus but not necessary; and;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently enrolled in or has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, cybersecurity, information security or other equivalent discipline; and
- Pursuing certifications like Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and/or attending related events, e.g., Capture the Flag