OVERVIEW Nurse (RN/LPN Adult Skilled Nursing)
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Nurses (RN/LPN) to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
- Up to $45 per visit
- Pay Differentials for SOC, ROC, Recert
- Up to $5k Sign on Bonus.
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
Qualifications of the Nurse:
- Looking for Nurses with;
- Med-surge background
- New to Home Health Welcome
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their home.
Responsibilities of the Nurse:
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated adult patients
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or family members.
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.
Benefits of the Nurse:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance*
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR System