Web Design College Internship (unpaid)
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
- Install and manage client websites in WordPress
- Content management for blogs
- Create graphic design material for displaying on web and social media
- Assist with clients’ digital marketing and email marketing campaigns
- Organizing client files
- Other duties as assigned
- A college student (junior or senior)
- College major should preferably be in Information Technology, Computer Science, Web Design, Interactive Media, Communications
- Have knowledge of the fundamentals of coding (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Have experience with WordPress
- Ability to work approximately 10-20 hours per week
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- At least two years of college – Upperclassmen preferred
- Part Time (10-20 hours a week)
- Practical experience with current digital marketing and web design techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful web design professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Our intent is to provide quality experiences to gain skills that will bring value to you in future endeavors.
- Ability to include client websites in student portfolio once internship is complete
- Learn the detailed process of managing and running digital marketing for different types of businesses.
- Work in a fast-paced and creative environment, where interns will learn to self-manage process, tasks, time and resources with overlapping deadlines.
- Learn to work with a team of both in-house staffs and third party vendors to drive projects to the finish line
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, don’t delay and apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.