Are you fascinated by the infinite possibilities of cyber-physical systems? Do you dream of developing ambitious technologies that will bridge the physical and virtual world and define the future? Are you passionate about applying your expertise in your field of engineering or science? If the answer is yes, then the ASUS Robotics & AI Center is the perfect environment for you to thrive.
Our goal is to create a multidisciplinary team of the world’s brightest engineers and scientists to develop ambitious technologies that will define the future. If you have the passion, knowledge and expertise to contribute to an elite and diverse team of experts, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
Roles & responsibilities
- Provide tools and development infrastructure for other developers.
- Design, implement, and extend a polyglot CI/CD system.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-commented source code.
- Proactively address problems with a research-thinking mindset and critically think about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Independently read relevant literature and share your insights and knowledge with other stakeholders.
- Work in a cross-functional team that takes ownership of the full software lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other teams to make optimal software architecture design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Expertise in the software delivery lifecycle, especially with CI/CD systems that cover polyglot builds, running tests, handling build artifacts, and deployment stages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, including concepts such as virtual machines, containers, serverless functions, access-control policies, system security, and microservice design patterns.
- Passion for defining, improving, and enforcing best practices for software development.
- Understanding of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, and test automation.