In this role as React Developer, you should be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of cutting-edge applications.
· Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
· Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
· Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
· Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integration processes and tools.
· Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
· Adhering to established methodologies while continuously analyzing processes for improved performance and adaptability.
· Contribute to the success of your team and company
– Graduate degree or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Development, Electrical and Computer Engineering , Electrical Engineering or relevant experience.
– 0-3 years of software development with knowledge of software development life cycle
– Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with some experience in any OOP programming languages like Java.
– Knowledge of web services with JSON and REST, SOAP/XML is a plus.
– Knowledge of any frameworks such as NodeJS, Angular or ReactJS is a plus.
– Experience with designing and developing RESTful web services is a plus.
– Be a self-starter with an ability to troubleshoot and seek answers to problems.
– Have hands-on design and development of software applications/systems.
– Proven analytical skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Responsible for coding, testing, and implementation of solutions within established standards and documentation guidelines