There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
It isn’t our history that makes us an industry leader. It’s our commitment to innovation. We’re constantly setting new standards for windows and doors that raise the bar for the entire industry. Being around since 1903 means we haven’t just seen where the industry’s been—we guide where it’s going.
Human Resources interns have the opportunity to learn and work within Andersen Corporation’s enterprise HR function focusing one of the following areas: compensation and benefits, training & developing, staffing and employee relations.
Training & Development
- Assist in the development of training materials for specific areas of the company
- Assist in facilitation of training programs.
- Investigate, evaluate and analyze the training needs of the organization.
Staffing & Employee Relations
- Will have the opportunity to manage a project within the human resource staffing department to improve the staffing process and experience.
- Assist the human resources department in employee relations situations to improve the internal
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s in Human Resources Management or other related area
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Team player with ability to work on multiple projects
- Authorized to work in the US
Culture & Benefits:
Andersen Corporation has been named one of “America’s Best Large Employers 2021” and a “Best Employer for Diversity 2021” by Forbes Magazine. Andersen is also recognized as a Yellow Ribbon Company for our commitment to veterans, service members and military families.
Andersen is committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing, and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work. We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize their potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations. Andersen has been an ENERGY STAR® partner since the Windows program began in 1998. This is Andersen’s fourth Sustained Excellence Award and the ninth time the company has been recognized by the ENERGY STAR program.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- A company committed to giving back through volunteerism and philanthropy Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 8,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide