American Century Investments® is a leading global asset manager with over 60 years of experience helping investors achieve their financial goals. Serving a broad client base including financial advisors, institutions and individual investors, we offer a wide range of investment strategies across a variety of investment disciplines.
Privately controlled and independent, we focus solely on investment management. This empowers us to align our decisions with client expectations and concentrate on their long-term money management needs.
For more information, please visit americancentury.com.
Are you seeking an opportunity to gain competitive website operations and design experience with a reputable financial firm?
We are seeking a Web Operations Intern who has a passion for learning the processes and concepts of web design and content management systems. This intern will sit within a centralized Digital Experience Team, gaining exposure to the creation and maintenance of every web experience, template and component related to content (home pages, landing pages, article pages, etc..) as well as our products (mutual funds, ETFs etc.). Our intern will make direct impact to our migration and redesign to a new website, while learning how to use the pages, how to build them, and adding their eye for design.
In this internship, you will…
- Complete a robust training program that will immerse you into the world of Content Management Systems, Web Design, etc
- Assist with crafting and redesigning pages for the new web design for the company website
- Learn how to use our Content Management System, and build website pages in Contentful
- Apply your creativeness to the design, demonstrating an eye for phenomenal design aesthetics, typography, layout, spacing etc
Here are some attributes that we are looking for in our next intern:
- Model the American Century Investments Winning Behaviors- Client Focused, Courageous and Accountable, Collaborative, Curious and Adaptable, Competitive Drive
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree within Marketing, Advertising, Creative Services, Web Design or related field
- Content Management System experience or familiarity (Contentful OR AEM) preferred
Here’s Why You Should Choose ACI:
- Our interns receive competitive pay, as well as 401k eligibility for contributions
- Mentor Program: a designated mentor will be assigned to you during your time with us to provide career coaching and mentorship
- Access to Business Resource Groups that you can ally and participate in (Diversity, Women in Finance, LGBTQ+, Emerging Professionals, Veterans)
- A robust social, networking and philanthropic calendar of events hosted just for interns!
- To ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees, clients, and visitors, American Century Investments currently requires all U.S. based new hires to have submitted proof of having received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to the position start date unless they have obtained a reasonable accommodation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
American Century Investments believes all individuals are entitled to equal employment opportunity and advancement opportunities without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals forty years of age and older, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. ACI does not discriminate or adopt any policy that discriminates against an individual or any group of individuals on any of these bases.
American Century Investment Services, Inc., Distributor.
©2019 American Century Proprietary Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.