Teacher-High School Computer Science-located in Kwajalein, Marshall Islands
- Zero (0) to two (2) years’ experience teaching in an accredited school system.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline.
- Current teacher certification in one of the 50 United States for grade level or subject area required for Full-Time Teachers.
- Human relation skills of the highest order are required to meet the needs of a diverse population.
- Requires initiative, perception and a broad knowledge of human behavior to understand the learning style of the individual students.
- Requires solid pedagogy in educational planning, instructional delivery, classroom management, and assessment.
- Position will be assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust, and hazardous/harsh conditions. Occasional stateside travel.