Guidance and School Counselor located in Kwajalein, Marshall Islands
- Master’s Degree in educational guidance and counseling, or a master’s degree with a minimum of 30 SH of graduate course work well distributed over the areas of guidance and counseling with practical application to programs and practices in a PreK-12 school setting is required.
- Course work must include guidance and counseling in the elementary, middle or secondary school (PreK-12); legal and ethical issues in counseling; counseling children and adolescents; administration and interpretation of tests; career counseling; and drug education.
- A practicum/internship in PreK-12 school guidance and counseling is required. A second category is not required.
- 5 years successful K-12 teaching experience preferably in DoDES school system
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a Child Care National Agency Check (CNACI) clearance.
- Must have ability to obtain a passport.
- Requires US Citizenship.