Alleghany County Public Schools (ACPS) values diversity in teaching and learning and works together to meet students where they are to support them in achieving their highest potential. ACPS provides a nurturing environment that incorporates 21st Century skills to develop life-long learners who are well-rounded citizens. ACPS also celebrates our successes.
Alleghany County Public Schools is committed to preparing all students to graduate. Students will:
- Be well rounded and productive citizens;
- Master 21st Century skills;
- Exhibit a strong work ethic;
- Work collaboratively to accomplish team goals;
- Utilize effective communication skills;
- Demonstrate self-confidence in creative and constructive decision making; and
- Be dedicated to lifelong learning.