Assist the Regional Clinical Director with clinical and supervision functions, routine quality assurance, program development and direction, and maintenance of accreditation standards for the Outpatient Clinic. Providing direct Mental Health and Substance Use clinical services including individual, family, and group counseling for clients.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop treatment plans with clients
- Provide Mental Health and Substance Use counseling, family, group and individual, for clients in accordance with treatment plans and schedules.
- Provide crisis intervention/Stabilization and informal counseling to clients as needed.
- Provide appropriate case management for clients.
- Maintain clinically appropriate client records.
- Participate as appropriate in clinical consultations regarding client progress.
- Perform case file review every thirty days.
- Provide quality assurance reviews of clinical documentation as designated by Clinical Director.
- Orient and train new staff members as necessary.
- Provide on going consultation and training of MH Clinicians and SUD counselors.
- Maintaining and updating of client admission and discharge lists, caseload rosters, and other program tracking and data forms.
- Facilitate weekly Treatment Team meetings with Outpatient Staff.
- Be a liaison between the program and community resources and referrals.
- Participates in hiring/terminating process, evaluation and reprimands.
- Act in the place of the Clinical Director in his/her absence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Outpatient MH Clinicians
- Outpatient Case Managers
- Outpatient SUD Counselors
- Behavioral Health Associates
- Peer Support Specialists
Essential Skills-Any Equivalent Combination Of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education & Experience:
- Meets the following requirements for degree/certification:
- Advanced degree (masters-level or doctoral-level) in psychology, social work, counseling, child guidance, nursing or similar field.
- Prefer two-year minimum experience in the provision of clinical services.
- Ability to handle the position without continual supervision.
- Ability to supervise clinical staff members.
- Ability to function under stress.
- Ability to function and communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to deal with hostile or distraught clients of all age levels and with their family members.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.