Aerotech, Inc is currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to work in our global headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
Aerotech is a market-leading engineering and manufacturing firm that produces motion control and high-precision automation products to our clients all over the world. These world-class solutions push the boundaries of what is possible in the industrial, medical research and aerospace markets, to name a few. We have received numerous corporate awards for innovation and employee satisfaction (including being named a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in 2020).
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing candidates (exempt and non-exempt positions), building and maintaining a candidate pipeline, and increasing Aerotech’s profile in the community by holding and attending recruiting events as well as other brand-building activities.
- Full-cycle recruiting for all functions and departments including, but not limited to: creating job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews and preparing offer letters
- Collaborate with Recruitment Marketing Manager to develop and sustain a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities in order to make recommendations to hiring managers
- Screen candidates, articulate position requirements clearly, and provide timely, detailed feedback
- Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews
- Provide regular status reports and up-to-date candidate tracking
- Develop strong relationships with college campuses and student groups. Organize and lead career fairs and networking events.
- Utilize creative marketing and sourcing strategies and techniques to promote Aerotech
- Review candidate pre-employment assessments and provide feedback to the hiring team
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the recruiting department and prepare necessary compliance reports
- Regularly review and update job descriptions
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Human Resources, or related field, preferred
- At least three (3) years of prior experience recruiting, including exempt and non-exempt employees, required for candidates who do not have a Bachelor degree. Prior recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be skilled in behavioral interviewing techniques and have experience sourcing and selecting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship. Aerotech does not provide US work authorization sponsorship for this position. OPT and CPT visa holders are not eligible for employment if they will need work authorization sponsorship at any time in the future.
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Education Reimbursement
- Financial & Retirement Planning Resources
What You’ll Love About Us:
Our company culture has always centered around one thing: achieving results by being Dedicated to the Science of Motion. We feel a sense of accomplishment when our innovations are used to build technology that improves lives. Through our employees’ hard work, focus on details, commitment and creative-thinking, we are not only able to make Aerotech highly successful, but also share that success with our employees. Whether it be through our profit sharing plan, Employee Stock Ownership Trust, comprehensive health benefits or education reimbursement, we are focused on rewarding results while supporting our employees’ well-being. Our employees are the building blocks of our company, which is why we uphold our track record of never laying off an employee and continually reinvesting our earnings year-after-year. We strive to prove to our employees that our dedication extends beyond today by providing long-term incentives and a vision for the future. If you are looking for a chance to build your future, apply today!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.