Are you a graduate of a university or college with tutoring experience? Do you enjoy helping students be successful? Have a background in SAT/ACT/PSAT prep and/or teaching? We’re a tutoring company in Boca Raton, FL searching for a new tutor to work at our office on weekdays and weekends. Successful candidates should be quick learners, enthusiastic and motivating, have sharp written and verbal communication skills, be efficient and have a can-do, problem-solving attitude. Attention to detail is a must. Graduate applications from South Florida will only be considered. Please do not apply if you are still in school.
If you’re interested in applying, then please reply back to this ad with ALL of the following requirements: a resume, a formal cover letter referencing in detail regarding your experience, a formal copy of your previous Official ACT/SAT scores, transcript, and an official reference letter from your previous employment. If any of the above documents are not included in your application, then your application will not be accepted. All applicants must also live in the South Florida area and be able to tutor at our office in Boca Raton.
Job Expectations, Responsibilities, & Requirements:
- Must provide previous Official ACT and/or SAT scores
- Teaching or teachability skills
- Efficient and extremely organized
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone/email and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Experience working with students and parents
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business casual attire and grooming are required at all times
- Quick learner of our company’s lesson plans and materials
- Enthusiastic and motivating like a coach for students and parents
- ACT/SAT knowledge – be prepared to take a practice exam to test your skills
- Ability to create and effectively communicate the tutoring program outlook and expectations with students and parents
We’re also seeking (in addition to ACT/SAT/PSAT tutoring experience) Academic Biology, American and/or World History, Economics, Language, LSAT, GMAT, and/or GRE experienced tutors. If you have a background in any of these subjects, then please include that information in your cover letter and resume.
A BACKGROUND CHECK THROUGH OUR COMPANY IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO STARTING EMPLOYMENT. SERIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD ONLY APPLY. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A FORMAL RESUME, COVER LETTER, TRANSCRIPT, AND REFERENCES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
JOB TYPES: FULL TIME AND LONG TERM COMMITMENT ONLY
All employees and clients are required to wear a mask upon entering our office and fill out a Health Safety Agreement on the day of each visit to our office.