1. Formulate clinical medicine research and development plan;
2. Formulate and write clinical plans;
3. Communicate with domestic clinical KOLs;
4. Familiar with the medical practice of tumor and related fields to plan the implementation path of the clinical plan;
5. Familiar with the medical research and development specifications of major international drug regulatory agencies including cFDA/FDA/EMA, and communicate with the Chinese drug regulatory agency on behalf of the company’s medical department;
6. Responsible for the medical management of clinical trials. Answer medical questions in clinical trials;
7. Other related responsibilities arranged by the company.
1. Clinical medical background is preferred, with 3 to 5 years of clinical trial management related to pharmaceutical companies or CROs;
2. Clinical trial protocol and report writing experience;
3. Familiarity with law and regulations and current status of clinical research and development at home and abroad, proficient in the whole process of clinical trials, with abundant industry resources;
4. Strong sense of responsibility and excellent team management ability;
5. Fluency in English and Mandarin.