Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
What does INSPIRE offer you?
During a full-time 12 to 18-month program, you gain valuable leadership experience, while also benefiting from other program features listed below:
You become a Supervisor (or equivalent) in one of these areas/departments:
- Food and Beverage
- Rooms (Housekeeping, Front Desk, Reservations, Guest Services, etc.)
- Other (non-operational departments, based on availability)
You have a customized INSPIRE Program Outline, with two types of structures:
Cross-exposure Rotate between several teams across the assigned departments and then moving into a focus area of interest.
Specialization – Develop your expertise by transferring between teams with specific focuses.
Structure availability may vary property-to-property
Other program features:
- You can explore multiple teams to understand fundamentals of hospitality and your property’s operations
- A Peer Ambassador helps you settle into your role, your responsibilities, and life as a hospitality professional
- A Mentor guides your progress, allowing you to learn by example
- A Property Project provides you with the opportunity to shine, showcasing your skillset, and innovative attributes
- You can see a clear path to continuous improvement – through ongoing feedback. Checkpoints with your leadership team, ensuring you thrive in your program
Are you ready to take on the challenge? We seek individuals who passionate about people, with these skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-year cumulative experience in hospitality (within hotel environment, preferred) or a customer-service orientated
- environment (and/or experience in specific area you are applying);
- Post-secondary education (i.e. diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree) in Hospitality or Business is an asset (However, applicants from all disciplines will be considered);
- Desire to advance your hospitality career, with strong ability, engagement, and motivation;
- Agile and works well in fast-paced environments, willing to learn and commit to a role;
- Legal working eligibility in country you are applying.
Application and Recruitment Process
- Complete online application including resume and cover letter
- Complete automated candidate assessment prior to interviews (will be received following submission of application via email)
- Round one interview with one member of Talent & Culture
- Round two interviews with Executive recruitment and selection committee
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.