AccessAbilities, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Music Therapist who embodies our core values of respect, inclusion, and positivity for our Merrillville, Indiana location. Our full-time Music Therapists are responsible for 34 billable hours per week. While we are currently performing music therapy sessions via telehealth, we expect our services to return to in-person sessions in the foreseeable future.
- Have successfully completed a degree program at an accredited school/university approved by the American Music Therapy Association.
- Have successfully completed 6-month/1000 hrs. professional practice internship at an internship site through approved by AMTA.
- Be certified by the Certification Board of Music Therapists.
- One or more years clinical/field experience.
- Experience with the developmental disabilities population is preferred.
- Be able to perform independently and be a team player.
- Display strong organizational and communication skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
What’s in it for You?
- The opportunity to make a difference!
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Education and instrument stipend.
- Fun, supportive, and collaborative working environment.
- Paid holidays and PTO (Paid Time Off).
- Employee benefits package with health insurance, 401(k), as well as many other optional, employee-paid benefits for those who qualify.
For information on AccessAbilities, Inc. visit our website at https://accessabilitiesinc.com/
AccessAbilities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.