The Software Engineer will be working on developing the entire trading platform for 3IC Research’s trading purposes by utilizing his/her skills in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming. He/She will be responsible for designing and developing the front-end structure as well as developing/integrating the back-end code with the platform in a multi-threaded environment. He/She will also be responsible for designing and setting up the network infrastructure with other institutions for trade execution purposes. He/She will be working with different third-party/open-source software.
– Strong Object-Oriented skills (Java)
– Experience in UNIX/Linux or Windows Environments
– Pursuing or have received a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
– Experience with Networking systems
– Knowledge of Interactive Brokers API a plus
– Previous technical internship(s) preferred