We are looking for interns to serve on our finance team who share our passion for technology, education, and entrepreneurship. It is a 40-hour commitment per month initially and a ground-floor opportunity to help build something worthwhile.
What you’ll do:
- Help influence 24/7 Education’s overall strategy
- Support in the creation and improvement of our finance and operation systems
- Build relationships with specific partners at all levels — from interns to academic and administrative leadership
- Participate in company-wide professional development initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or proof of current enrollment
- At least 3 months of experience in finance or professional services
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Google spreadsheets. Knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Interest in educational technologies, innovative business models, and digitization of education
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work well with others or independently
- Ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins
What you’ll learn:
Our internships are focused on education development, 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Additional trainings include:
- Understanding and hands-on experience in the finance field within the startup world
- Exposure to accounting and financial modeling
- Pitch deck and Executive Summary Design
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Executive Decision Making
24/7 Education Interns are challenged to add value to projects and are encouraged to take risks, and think outside of the box. We invest in our interns by providing them with clear direction and leadership for a robust and rewarding experience. Our Interns do not serve as assistants, work on projects that directly generate revenue for the organization, and do not displace regular employees.