The Angels & Entrepreneurs Network, a division of Money Map Press, is one of the world’s largest online communities of angel investors, venture capitalists, startup founders, and visionaries. Founded by serial entrepreneur and famed digital marketer Neil Patel, the A&E Network is the first of its kind – giving everyday investors the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of some of the world’s hottest startups, long before they go public.
Since its inception in July 2019, the A&E Network has grown to nearly 100,000 members. Its advisory board includes prominent CEOs, a top-ranking venture capitalist, a former MMA fighter, a respected cannabis expert, and one of television’s most well-known sharks.
It’s one of the fastest-growing financial publishing subsidiaries in the business – and as part of that growth, the A&E Network is seeking a dedicated, driven Research Analyst. The ideal candidate will love to write and perform in-depth research and analysis, as well as have a passion for startups, private equity, and venture capital. This person should be ambitious, self-motivated, and eager to learn and master new skills.
- Identify, source, and screen startup investment opportunities for front-end and back-end publications.
- Conduct due diligence and draft editorial content on private placement offerings featured in back-end publication.
- Research and answer questions from subscribers via online message forums and customer service representatives.
- Perform financial research for copywriters on as-needed basis to ensure sales copy is in compliance with applicable publishing laws.
- Brainstorm, propose, develop, and implement new initiatives for back-end fulfillment, including initiatives related to:
o Identifying, vetting, and deploying new avenues for sourcing private deal flow;
o Introducing new investment tools and features for back-end subscribers; and
o Preparing and publishing research reports and other educational content in back-end publication.
- Serve as liaison between startup founders and Editorial Team, Legal Department, and Guru:
o Engage in initial outreach efforts to connect with founders;
o Participate in discovery calls with founders;
o Introduce founders to Guru;
o Coordinate with Legal Department to gather and transmit materials from founders in response to legal due diligence requests;
o Request relevant company documents and data from founders to conduct business due diligence review and draft back-end content;
o Correspond with founders on behalf of editors to obtain and provide other pertinent information throughout publication process; and
o Participate in both online and in-person networking activities to increase exposure to and connect with startup founders and related third-party contacts (e.g., broker dealers, investment relations firms, crowdfunding portal operators, startup accelerators, attorneys, VC firms, etc.).
- Strong research, writing, editing, and analytical skills
- Good communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented self-starter who can independently manage multiple projects under minimal supervision from inception through completion
- Strong time management skills
- Business or financial background preferred
- General familiarity with private placement offerings preferred
- Experience with using financial research platforms such as EDGAR, Bloomberg, and Crunchbase preferred
Money Map Press offers competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, personal leave, and vacation.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Money Map Press
Money Map Press works to make investing profitable for our more than 1.5 million subscribers every day. Known for launching innovative brands such as Money Morning, the National Institute for Cannabis Investors, and the Angels & Entrepreneurs Network, the company continually introduces readers to exciting new ways to make money. A three-time award winner as one of The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces, in 2018, Money Map Press was also voted the Top Workplace For New Ideas. We are led by publisher Bob Keppel and a team of renowned investment strategists, editors, marketers, e-commerce experts, and researchers.
If passion drives everything you do, Money Map Press is looking for you.
Money Map Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such accommodation.