The Oxford Club, located in Baltimore, Maryland, is looking for an A-player to join its growing video production team – someone who’s eager to use video to create a sense of personal connection to Members and enhance the success and reach of our products.
This is an entry-level position with room to grow with the team and the company. The Junior Video Editor will report to the Associate Director of Production Management. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with mirrorless DSLR and digital cinema cameras. This fast-paced position requires someone who is a quick learner, is detail oriented and can handle multiple tasks. This person is dedicated to quality, is not afraid to tackle small or large tasks, and will do whatever it takes to achieve the best possible finished product.
The Oxford Club has a unique culture that fosters professional advancement and personal satisfaction. In addition to video production, we give you the opportunity to grow as a leader in digital media marketing, graphic design and publishing.
- Create promotional and editorial videos, both long-form and short-form content
- Assist editors with generating animation elements and other visuals
- Serve as crew on studio and remote video shoots
- Consult with marketing and editorial teams to create cohesive designs that reflect their project-specific needs
- Collaborate with designers to create a cohesive look to video projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in using the Mac OSX platform and Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on video production (Premiere, After Effects and Audition)
- Ability to plan concepts by studying information and materials
- Strong organizational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work in our Baltimore office. We are working remotely for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19, but expectations are that all employees will adapt to a hybrid work model when it is safe.
What We’re Looking For
Show us your skills and impress us with your positive, solution-oriented attitude, and we’ll offer you a fun, challenging role in a great culture with room for creativity and growth.
(Did you know that research shows people from underrepresented groups often apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications? Please know that no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. If much of this describes you, we encourage you to apply.)
This is an entry-level position. The salary starts at $40,000. But there will be plenty of opportunities for growth!
There are opportunities for discretionary and incentive-based bonuses as well.
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) matching
- A fantastic company culture
- A fun team that loves to go out for lunches and happy hours!
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful 1859 brownstone in the heart of Mount Vernon (there’s really great food around here!)
- The Oxford Club was named one of the top workplaces by The Baltimore Sun. If you’re curious how people feel about working at The Oxford Club, check us out on Glassdoor!
We offer high compensation, great benefits, and the opportunity to work in a respected, supportive, ambitious corporate culture with tremendous growth opportunities even at the senior level.
About The Oxford Club
We are a publisher of financial and lifestyle strategies and recommendations. We help our hundreds of thousands of reader’s lead richer lives.
We define “wealth” as not only having financial capital, but also social and intellectual capital. Our flagship franchise, The Oxford Club, has been successful for over 30 years in helping enrich its members’ lives through its award-winning portfolio recommendations, a proprietary investment system, educational webinars, subscription letters and research, and seminars. The Oxford Club also continually develops new franchises and services around exciting new ideas and fresh market approaches and talent. Many of the today’s leading investment publishers were born out of our group. Opportunities abound at our company for leaders who are entrepreneurial, want to grow their teams, and become Publishers or Specialists.
Our financial experts have managed multi-million dollar portfolios, authored best-selling books, have hundreds of thousands of followers of their writings, traveled the world, and counseled leading CEOs and world leaders. Moreover, helped millions take control of their financial destiny. Every month we hear from our members how we have changed their lives for the better.
At the Oxford Club, we don’t reserve all the benefits of our investment and business knowledge and experience for our subscribers. We work hard to enrich the lives of our employees too, with financial education, multiple opportunities for further training, travel, life and career coaching, networking, team building activities in beautiful surroundings, and enjoyable celebration when we hit our goals.
*Interested candidates will visit the Club’s stunning Clubhouse in the high-end, historic Mt Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore. We welcome you to learn more about this company.
The Oxford Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such accommodation.