Money Map Press, an Agora company and one of the world’s largest financial media companies servicing nearly two-million subscribers and 10+ million website visitors each month, is looking for a creative and highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer to join its team in downtown Baltimore. The right candidate must display excellent design skills as well as communication and organizational abilities, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
This position demands someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once. In this role, you’ll be involved in some of our top business objectives, including creating visual assets (charts, infographics, and stock image manipulations) for promotional videos and editorial use, concepting and laying out marketing websites and landing pages, fulfillment/editorial newsletters and reports, and concepting and refining branding for our products.
· Designing promotional video assets and corresponding online campaign webpages
· Designing publication websites, emails, and web banner ads
· Updating both online and printed publications and reports
· Creation of related visuals such as charts, logos, and report cover designs
· Researching, acquiring, and formatting stock photos for promo use
· Working closely with the Design and Video teams as well as copywriters, marketers and editors
· Web/Graphic Design or similar degree preferred
· 1 year experience working in the industry preferred
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office
· Comfortable with MAC OS platform
· Familiarity with HTML, CSS and web publishing
· Typography skills
· Creative problem solving skills with a “can do” attitude
· Exceptional attention to detail and organization
· Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards
· Capable of following instruction and taking constructive design feedback
Money Map Press offers competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, personal leave, and vacation.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Money Map Press
Money Map Press works to make investing profitable for our more than 1.5 million subscribers every day. Known for launching innovative brands such as Money Morning, the National Institute for Cannabis Investors, and the Angels & Entrepreneurs Network, the company continually introduces readers to exciting new ways to make money. A three-time award winner as one of The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces, in 2018, Money Map Press was also voted the Top Workplace For New Ideas. We are led by publisher Bob Keppel and a team of renowned investment strategists, editors, marketers, e-commerce experts, and researchers.
If passion drives everything you do, Money Map Press is looking for you.
Money Map Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at email@example.com to arrange for such accommodation.