Banyan Hill’s annual gross revenue soared from $6 million to $113 million in the last three years (a 1,700% increase) making it the fastest growing publisher. Most importantly of all, those who join the Banyan team love it … they have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
Banyan Hill Publishing is one of the world’s leading publishers of independent financial newsletters. At Banyan, we believe in innovation, teamwork, grit and — most of all — having fun while we’re at it.
And now, our Prosperity division is seeking a like-minded Editorial Assistant to join our editorial team.
Are you a book lover? A word nerd? Someone who’s passionate about the art of writing and turning complicated financial ideas into clean, engaging stories?
Well, get ready to take your career to the next level!
We’re looking for an experience editor who’s constantly looking to answer to the question: How can I make this better?
Because here’s the thing: We love our readers. We want to bring them the best, most-compelling financial research out there.
And as the editorial assistant, you’re key to making that happen.
So if you’re a go-getter who loves editing and also happens to be a fantastic problem-solver, let’s talk.
- Edit weekly service updates, videos and trade alerts and write accompanying lift notes.
- Edit, fact check and proof transcripts, emails, web pages, YouTube posts and other projects.
- Assist in coordinating, editing and scheduling podcast and social media content.
- Assist our managing editors in the various tasks of getting our content through to publication and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Update special reports, educational materials and other copy on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the web and mailing teams to keep articles/report postings updated on our site.
- Transform investment and editorial ideas into strongly written, stand-alone content.
- Develop and maintain service communications and educational materials for subscribers.
- Work with the writer and managing editor to come up with new ways to engage subscribers and enhance their experience with the service.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, business or related field.
- Minimum of two years of relevant, professional work experience in the editorial world.
- Must be an avid reader and enjoy following global financial news.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- Must have an inquisitive mind and a solution-oriented personality.
- Must have a passionate opinion about the Oxford comma.
- Interest in economics, finance and investing is a plus.
Banyan Hill offers a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to their employees, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Employer-subsidized parking.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Fitness programs and discounts.
- Casual dress code.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Banyan Hill
Banyan Hill Publishing is a network of global financial experts who have united together to show hardworking Americans how to make their own financial decisions, grow their wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many people. (That’s a fancy way of saying they help people make money. Lots of it.)
They give their readers the chance to tap into the minds of their experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the strategies their experts have used to grow and protect their own wealth. (That’s a fancy way of saying they make investing really easy to do. Incredibly easy!)
Their experts have managed hedge funds. Counseled world leaders. Written bestselling financial books and helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, they can help their readers achieve higher levels of financial success without unnecessary risk. (That’s a fancy way of saying their experts are rock stars. They are. Really!)
Mission: To be America’s No. 1 source for smarter, safer and more profitable investing.
Banyan Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at email@example.com to arrange for such accommodation.