IMPORTANT! To participate in this event you must:
1. Register in Handshake to receive an email with the Zoom link
2. Check your Handshake Account Settings: To receive emails/updates (including the Zoom link to participate) for this event, you must have the correct notification settings checked in your Handshake profile. (See below for further instructions.)
As you prepare to launch your job/internship search in Tech, we invite you to learn from recent Carey alumni as they have successfully navigated this process (as F1 students). They will share what they learned, how they utilized their experiences at Carey to leverage their opportunities, and what contributed to their success.
• Natasha Chan—MBA/MPH 2017, Lead Creative Strategist at Salesforce
• Shivali Viswanath –MBA 2021, Product Manager at Zoom
• Shefali Kashiv—MBA 2021, Business Program Manager at Microsoft
To receive emails/updates for this event, you must RSVP AND have the correct notification settings checked in your Handshake profile. Specifically, at a minimum, please be certain to check the following items: 1) An event that I joined is updated and 2) Upcoming events I’ve joined.
To learn more about updating your personal notification settings, go here: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009912427-Managing-Your-Notification-Preferences
To request disability accommodations, contact the Carey Business School Career Development Office at least two weeks in advance of the event or ASAP.
The Carey Business School Career Development Office