IMPORTANT! To participate in this event you must:
1. Register in Handshake in order to receive link to recording of Case 101, and further instructions to join this event.
2. Check your Handshake Account Settings: To receive emails/updates (including the Zoom link to participate) for this event, you must have the correct notification settings checked in your Handshake profile. (See below for further instructions.)
Building upon students’ attendance and engagement in Consulting: What You Need to Know and Case Interview 101, Case Interview Bootcamp II will provide a deeper dive into preparing for case interviews. This session will be facilitated by a Management Consulted trainer who is a former junior partner at McKinsey.
1. Introduction to Market Sizing: The 4 Steps to Solve any Sizing Problem
2. Case Breakdown: Anatomy of a Case; Connecting the Pieces; Timing Guidance; What Firms Care About and What They Don’t
3. Introduction to Case Frameworks: 3 Main Frameworks; Structure Breakouts
4. Case Walkthrough: How the Pieces Fit Together; Partner Practice
5. The Ultimate Case Practice Plan: Where to Go from Here
If you did not attend Case 101 in-person or watch the recording, you MUST watch it prior to attending the 10/29 Bootcamp. You will receive a link to the recording upon registration.
You are encouraged to complete a few practice cases prior to attending the 10/29 session. Practice cases can be found at CaseCoach.com (login via Handshake –> Resources or “single sign-on” to access as a JHU student).
To receive emails/updates for this event, you must RSVP AND have the correct notification settings checked in your Handshake profile. Specifically, at a minimum, please be certain to check the following items: 1) An event that I joined is updated and 2) Upcoming events I’ve joined.
To learn more about updating your personal notification settings, go here: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009912427-Managing-Your-Notification-Preferences
To request disability accommodations, contact the Carey Business School Career Development Office at least two weeks in advance of the event or ASAP.
The Carey Business School Career Development Office