IMPORTANT! To participate in this event you must:
1. Register in Handshake to receive an email with the Zoom link
2. Check your Handshake Account Settings: To receive emails/updates (including the Zoom link to participate) for this event, you must have the correct notification settings checked in your Handshake profile. (See below for further instructions.)
As you prepare to launch your job/internship search in social impact, we invite you to learn from recent Carey alumni as they have successfully navigated this process. They will share what they learned, how they utilized their experiences at Carey to leverage their opportunities, and what contributed to their success.
• Shannon Nanry, Data Analyst – Align Impact – https://www.linkedin.com/in/shannon-nanry/
• Maria Fernanda Vargas, Business Data Analyst – The World Bank https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-fernanda-vargas-46224ab2/
• Priyanka Mysore, Market Dynamics and Strategic Sourcing – Chemonics – https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyankamysore/
Naureen Khan (2nd year full-time MBA student, member of Carey Net Impact) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/naureen-khan-64b0ba38
To receive emails/updates for this event, you must RSVP AND have the correct notification settings checked in your Handshake profile. Specifically, at a minimum, please be certain to check the following items: 1) An event that I joined is updated and 2) Upcoming events I’ve joined.
To learn more about updating your personal notification settings, go here: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009912427-Managing-Your-Notification-Preferences
To request disability accommodations, contact the Carey Business School Career Development Office at least two weeks in advance of the event or ASAP.
The Carey Business School Career Development Office